3.27.2009

Superstar sucked into the Supermassive

Oh, Hai! ^_^ Hows u doin tonite?

Twilight has a soundtrack. Go download it.
And if you won't, on some freaky principle like 'It's the Twilight soundtrack' then I totally get it. In that case, get your Muse-freak on. I got mine back, since Supermassive Black Hole is in it, in the scene with the baseball. (Super silly and still totally cool in a very nerdy way. *Hangs head in nerdy shame*)

Oh baby dont you know I suffer?
Oh baby can you hear me moan?
You caught me under false pretenses
How long before you let me go?
You set my soul alight
(You set my soul alight)

Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the supermassive
(You set my soul alight)
Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the 'supermassive'

Go make supermassive love to your P2P of choice, just get yourself some Muse.
Time to read some bedtime stories. Night night!

Oh, and also:
- We're ice skating!
- Yeah, I can see that. So there's ice here?
- No, it's sugar of course. Dummy!
(The last was said with absolute certainty. I love kids, and I love my job. And apparently I'm a boy, 'cause I'm fun to play with. Snerk.)

No comments: