4.03.2009

Kick off your shoes, you don't need 'em.

The sun is out. It's 14 degrees centigrate in the shade.
It's been out for three days now actually. This'll be the fourth.
It's amazing what it does to my disposition. To everyones disposition.
For three days now I've been outside almost all day, with the kids, not wearing my thick jacket and my mittens to keep from freezing to death.
There isn't much that can top four kids around you, screaming with happiness in a sanbox, and the sun warming from the inside out.

I'm gonna go outside now, and see what's up with my bike. I might ride it downtown to get it repaired if it allows me that. Then I'm gonna come home again, and clean my room and pack.
Tomorrow I'm going to Gothenburg. It's been too long.

She's a rich girl, she don't try to hide it;
Diamonds on the soles of her shoes.
He's a poor boy, empty as a pocket;
Empty as a pocket with nothing to loose.

Sing Ta na na, Ta na na na,
Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes.

No comments: