4.06.2009

My dad has a hickey.

It scares me. Old people shouldn't have hickeys.
Dad, wear a scarf or something?


Anyway. I'm home again. Tove helped me miss the buss from Borås, so I got to take the train instead, which in the end was cheaper, more comfortable and faster. Nice.
Still, no work tomorrow. So I think I'm gonna read some fanfic before bed. And possibly read and/or watch Twilight. Heh. Cough. Thumbroll.
(Is it bad that I read all four books in less than a week?)

Dentist appointment wednesday.
Drat.
But I'm thinking I'm gonna force Evlajn to meet me afterwards,
since she lives there. Sort of. Hint hint.

Well then. Night night.

2 comments:

Haje said...

Old people???
Isn´t good that your parents have a healthy sexlife in their old days... not much else for us to to.
Love
Mum

:-))

Veronica said...

Why english darl?