5.29.2009

You know it's bad when I think it's bad.

As you might have surmised from my previous entry, I didn't get much sleep last night.
I apologise in advance for any spell errors. I don't have energy to backspace and correct right now.

When I have my second child, I Pray To GOD that my first child does not get inflicted with the Older-Child-Goes-Jealous-Syndrome. I had to deal with a kid like that today, and LORD ABOVE, even I had a problem producing sympathy for the creature. Everything - and I mean everything - was equal to delivering the news that the kids' dog had been run over by a semi. And there was a lack of actual tears, there would be an abundance of wailing to compensate. Jesus, Lord, have mercy. And I wanted to have lots of these little things running about?

Anyway, I'm tired beyond recognition. I'm gonna have some dinner now, and then I'm gonna set up camp on the couch with strawberries, crisps and chocolate. So sue me, it's friday. I'm gonna... indulge. That's what I'm gonna do. Indulge.

No comments: