6.07.2009

I'm just waiting for them grays to show.

I feel so god damned old.
Not in the sense of "M'god, my last year as a teen, I'm gonna be and adult, my life is over". No, in the sense of "Lord above, I'm so wrung out!". This from a (One, 1) night on the town.
I'm pretty used to going to bed at ten and being the early bird at this point. So when a bunch of us girls go out to celebrate me and my being 19, I wreck an entire day. I think I slept 'til half past two or something. Yeeaah.

Anywho.
I'm gonna go to bed now.
Church and all that in the morning. Mass with young and old, as it is.
I'm gonna go to bed now, and try not to be too envious of my Darling Evlajn who will have the ENORMOUS privilege to see The Boss live tormorrow.

See if you can grab his ass for me, will you? (Springsteen's ass looks exactly the same as it did 20 years ago. It's spooky in it's hotness. The man is 59 years old.)

((So maybe I'm not that old after all.))

1 comment:

Evelina said...

I'll see if I have a long enough arm to grab it for you, I promise. And I'll be thinking of you the entire time... to... I don't know. Trying to make you appear next to me, maybe? Because you being here would make it all so much more awesome. Even if it already is a whole lot of awesome... Enough babble, need to eat breakfast and be jolly all day. LOVES YOU.