6.01.2009

Occansionally, I get tired.

Like yesterday.
People weren't being as nice as I would have have liked them to be.
And sometimes, that can be the straw that brakes the camels back. I wen't hysterical. For real. After that I slept that kind of sucky, heavy sleep that doesn't leave you at all satisfied no matter how long you sleep. It's sort of like a really bad lay.

Anywho. I figured I should clear things up, since there seems to be some misconceptions.
I'm not balanced. I do not function like a normal, healthy person should. I wish that wasn't the case, but that's not my call. I do what I can with what little I have.
If I don't go to Taizé, If I don't atleast try to clear out all the shit inside - my cover is gonna wear real fucking thin. I'm not even gonna have the patience to fake it.

So please, just let me go.
If some of you think it sucks, then have the good fucking grace to pretend you don't. And when we say goodbye we'll do it quick like a bandaid. It's not even a real fucking goodbye. I'll be back.


Now I'm gonna make a smoothie, have a cigarette and go to sleep.
Because tomorrow is my birthday.

1 comment:

Evelina said...

Even though I might occasionally say that you going away sucks major ass, I'm very very happy for you. The sucky part is just me and my ego feeling lonely, but we'll live through it if going to Taizé makes you happy <3

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY my wonderful, loving, awesome darling! I love, love, love you and hope you have the best day ever. Kisses and Hugz.