7.08.2009

Beneath the city two hearts beat

In 1975 Bruce Springsteen released the album Born to Run.
On Born to Tun, there is a track. This track goes by the name of Jungleland.
It just might the most beautiful pice of music ever written.

(For those of you who feel that this might be something to explore,
Try getting your hands on Live in New York City 1999. It's pure magic. )


Gothenburg tomorrow.
Tove's wedding is saturday.
Last mass is sunday.

All the time I thought I had to spare is rushing away from me.
I'm leaving so soon it's almost silly.
I've wanted this for os long and now it's finally here.

Barefoot girl sitting on the hood of a Dodge
drinkin' warm beer in the soft summer rain

The rat pulls into town, rollsup his pants
Together they take a stab at romance

and disappear down Flamingo Lane.

No comments: