9.27.2009

Benedictus Qui Venit In Nomine Domini

'Cause we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me, and honestly,
My Life Would Suck Without You.

I got a phonecall from Sweden yesterday.
Mia W - My Bitch & Lovah - gladly took me up on the offer to waste money on calling land lines in France. We spent a good amount of time and her mothers money on squealing and terrifying the othere N'toumi girls. (All except Christine from Deutschland who unerstood exactly what we were doing, and started missing one of her best friends too.)

There are people in Sweden who.. well, see above.
You are the ones who make me sort of teary eyed in church at nights, it's you whom I carry around in my heart as a glowing sort of talisman against evil. The thought that I have you all to come home to is what gets me out of bed in the morning sometimes. I miss you all terribly, and I pray for you every day.

Tomorrow I start my nw work as Economat Slave. Until friday, when I become picnic responsible. On the slowest week of autumn. Nice.

Pax et Amor <3

No comments: