12.31.2009

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

It's been a quiet New Years Eve so far. Mom and I have been sitting on the sofa together since three o'clock watching Sound of Music. She figured it would be good for my musical education. And truth be told, it's not half-bad. A bit long maybe.

Right now I'm trying to get hold of Sofia, so I'll know when I should head downtown and meet her so we can go together to Ellen's place. (It'll be the first time since I arrived home that I'll be forced to possibly deal with people who are much more inebriated than me - read pissed as hell - and I've never been very good at that. It'll be interesting.)

Until 2010, I'd like to wish the few readers of my blog a

Happy New Year.
May the next one greatly exceed the past one.

Though, I still haven't figured out what to wear.

No comments: