1.23.2010

A night time blog post.

I've now survived an entire week of university studies. It's fascinating, I'll tell you that. I have feeling I might enjoy it, even as the workload gets heavier and I start noticing all my grammatical mistakes. Stupid grammar course. How I love it.

Yesterday my darling Evlajn came by to check out my new digs and spend the night. In return she bought me dinner and kept my inner nerd company. Awesome! (I go a bit crazy if I don't hang out with likeminded people for too long. People who get phrases like "FIFTY MILLION POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!")

Tomorrow is rehearsal day. Sunday is church and performance day. Anyone who want's to hear me sin, and then attend a gig with the worlds' best cover band can drop me a line for the when and where. Night night!

No comments: