1.07.2010

Not half bad (My dear watson)

Today was a nice day. I spent a very nice early evening with my mother and her colleague, discussing different ways of looking at life - attitudes, life goals and such.

Together we reached the conclusion that I should becom a secretary. The PA sort. Like Pepper is to Tony Stark in Iron Man. Dressed nicely, only speaking english, I will find one of those incredibly attractive and intelligent men who barely have their wits about them at all. I will then get to boss him around and make money off of it. While speaking english. Yay! (Visualize! Work towards your goal! etc) Hopefully this man will fall deeply in love with me and give me the five children I will want some day.

"Don't move," he requested softly. "Only don't move. Stay just as you are, until I let you go."

No comments: