3.27.2010

Drunken-FAIL entry

Tonight I have gotten sloshed. And eaten stuff I shouldn't have eaten. Also, I had a cigarette. I'm so sorry! Aaaahhhh...

No, really. I have to tell you guys about this.

Every other time I've been on diets or stuff like that, I've failed. And then thought to myself "Oh, well. That's that, then. Might as well fail properly!", given up COMPLETELY and then eaten a whole bag of cheeze doodles. But this one is different. In the book explaining The Bear Diet, the author talks about stepping outside the line and failing. And how this is human. And how when you fall of the horse, you get right back on it.

So tomorrow I'm gonna drink ALOT of water to try and detox, or something,and then it's back on the bacon, baby. I'm not quitting this shit. I'm too tired of not liking what I see in the mirror.

Drunken Lady, signing off.

2 comments:

Jen G-son said...

Hi I'm new to your blog :) with that out of the way, kudos for sticking to the diet regardless of falling off the wagon! I struggle with diets too so I feel ya!

Haje said...

You are incredibly beautiful my darling <3