- Shots are sneaky fuckers. You sit down, have a few, stand up and *WHAM* - drunk as a skunk. (There are five ninjas in the room; can you spot them?)
- I have three stages of intoxication: Sober, giggle-snort-silly and tired. Yes, avid readers, I am a Tired Drunk. A year ago I might have been forced to add mellow to that, but alas, that part of my life is thankfully (hopefully) somewhat over.
- Eating tacos when giggle-snort-silly is AWESOME. Really, it's fantastic.
- Being drunk brings out alot of feelings. Like, for instance; the need to get laid. Which leads me to my last conclusion;
- There are people I should not be drunk around. Not for a LONG time, anyway.
So this is this "Alchohol" of which you speak so often
After five vodka shots I've arrived at the following conclusions: