3.14.2010

Yesterday was long. Like, 36 hours.

  • Crazy car drive with Linda, whom I haven't seen in over three months
  • IKEA! With awesome IKEA!efficiency super powers!
  • Grocery shopping for a small platoon
  • Phonecall from desperate brother
  • Emotional blackmail
  • Non-stop cramping sensation in uterus
  • Gastritis
  • Assembling IKEA furniture with an electric screwdriver = Yay!
  • A dirty, not-amusig, filled-with-strange-people Smålands Nation
  • Good music
  • A overwhelming fainting sensation
  • A brother who dragged me into a mess and the proceeded to bail me out
  • A bed. A blessed, comfortable, bed.
So yeah. And my period pains managed to keep me from church this morning too. Darn. I haven't been there for so long, my parish might think I've died. Ah, well. There's always next week. Time to.. I dunno.. not do homework, I guess.

No comments: