4.18.2010

I AM ALLOWED TO BLOG THIS - YAY!

Today it was confirmed:
My sister-in-law has Super-fertility!powers. Even on the pill and (according to my brother) not much nookie at all, they have managed to concieve.

Guys, I can't tell you how awesome this is. It wasn't planned at all, and I think that might be a bit of a relief for them. Deciding wether or not to have a child is a tough decision. But they didn't have to decide wether or not to wait, 'cause this baby was set on coming! Bella's getting a sibling. WIN!

Babies all around, guys! EVERYBODY DO THE AWESOMEFACE!

Also, my feet are KILLING me. LORD! But I've danced my ass off to hits from the 90's, gotten cruised by people whom I find attractive too (God knows that don't happen often enough) and the temperature in my bedroom is perfect. Night, y'all.