4.01.2010

TMI entry

Soo.. The previous entries, I see now that the fog has lifted, are probably quite strange and somewhat disturbing. It's only fair that I give you guys a proper explanation. Don't read if you're squeamish about poo.

The thing is;
The Bear Diet affect different people in different ways. But one thing is obviously the same for almost everyone; Constipation. Yeah, that's right. Good old-fashioned constipation.

The past 24 hours have not been fun. Inbetween the sensation of my pelvis shattering and the constant feeling of nausea, I was ready to give up and beg my mom to get me to the hospital, my aversion to enemas be damned. It worked out fine, though.

I still have belly rumbles, but could be 'cause I haven't eaten for 24 hours either.
But hey! No pain, no gain, right?

No comments: