6.03.2010

As expected.

I sat my phonetics exam this morning, and just as I had predicted, it went completely to hell. I've missed ppractically the entire course, so I knew it wasn't going to work. But hey, I have almost three months to study until the resit. (I love resits. They make me happy.)

No news on the baby front - the water broke, but nothing much else seems to have happened. If she hasn't gone into labour by tomorrow, they're gonna start her up manually. So baby by tomorrow at the latest!

And now I'm off to do some recon work for my kitchen service at a graduation party tomorrow. MONIES! (I love money too. It makes me happy.)

Oh, and if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some decent Merlin/Arthur fanfic, drop me a line.

1 comment:

Stina said...

Jag tror han kommer den 5 juni kl 04.15 :-)