8.14.2010

LJ-Icon of the day

Last night, as I was biking home from my baby sitting, I was assaulted by a smell that made me nauseated and elated at the same time. I was ready to puke and dance, or both. Probably both.

The smell of sweat, perfume, cigarette smoke and hard liquor. Soon the associated noises drifted by - drunkel ramblings, random screams and songs with a dance beat. The students have returned. Summer is officially about to end.

And yes, I've shamelessly stolen this icon from someone on the Interwebz. If it's yours, TELL ME, and I will totally apologize and credit. If it's any consolation; I took it 'cause it rocks. Think of it as.. surprise promotion!

2 comments:

Haje said...

I´m not just really sane. I´m KIND too<3

Unobserved said...

Are you sure the smell of "sweat, perfume, cigerette smoke and hard liquor" wasn't all coming from your apt? ;)