8.03.2010

A tentative sort of Hello

Yeah, so I'm back home again.
Which is... strange.

And I'm still stuffed full with all these emotions that I'm not quite sure what to do with, and everyone wants to meet up and hang and do shit - which is awesome, 'cause I missed them - but beside the unlucky few I call sisters, there aren't that many people I can stand right now.

And I'm sorry if that's bitchy, but I need to fucking breathe. Maybe cry. Smoke. Turn of my cell phone for a few hours and just.. Gah. Take it all in. And then let it all out.
(I realise this is very cryptic. If you don't understand, then you're not supposed to.)

And I still don't regret a thing.

2 comments:

Unobserved said...

I don't know why you feel that way, but I do know the feelings. Take care my blogger friend :)

hanna blomberg said...

Du vet att du kan ringa när du vill, dag som natt <3